HOW TO VISIT THE MUSÉE LAMBINET
HISTORY OF THE MUSEUM
The Musée Lambinet is the Versailles municipal museum, displaying a collection of 17th – 19th fine artworks (paintings, drawings, sculpture). The museum features a completely restored 18th century apartment, including a Salon doré, 2 bedrooms, and superb dining room. The upper floor has a display of French Revolutionary history and the history of Versailles. We organise two special exhibitions per year: May – July and November – February.
Musée Lambinet 54, Boulevard de la reine 78000 Versailles Tel: +33 1 30 97 28 75 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: www.facebook.com/Musee.Lambinet/ OPENING HOURS Our Opening hours are 2pm to 6pm every day. We are closed on Fridays, public holidays and over the August vacations. Our Salon de thé (tearoom) is open on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. The ticket window closes at 5:30pm.
Getting to the Museum
- By road: Autoroute A13 exit « Versailles Centre »
- By rail: There are three stations in Versailles: the nearest station to the museum is Versailles Rive Droite. You can get a train from Paris Saint Lazare. When you come out of the station, turn left onto Rue du Marechal Foch. Take the first right onto Boulevard de la Reine. Our museum is two minutes along on the left hand side at number 54, Boulevard de la Reine.
- Parking: Street parking is possible on Boulevard de la Reine or in the « Parc Reine – Richaud » - 81/97 boulevard de la Reine - 78000 VERSAILLES.
BOOKING YOUR TICKETS
- Individuals: admission to the museum costs 5.00€ full price or 3.50€ concessions. For special exhibition the price is 6.00€ or 4.00€ concessions. Admission is free on the last Sunday of the month.
- Schools: pupils aged 5 to 18 are welcome with their teachers for visits and workshops. Information and booking by phone or by email email@example.com. It costs 46.00€ per schools group.
- Groups: the guided tours of the museum are organised by the tourism office of Versailles. Book online at: www.versailles-tourisme.com or in person at 2 bis avenue de Paris 78000 Versailles or phone +33 1 39 24 88 88 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disabled people: to prepare you visit, please call the Box office before. Most of the rooms are easily accessible and there is a lift to go up on the floors